7/15/11

These things are true:

I would rather be seen as a effeminate man than a masculine woman.

I would rather have someone ask me honest questions than pretend they don't see me.

I would rather wear my binder on a hot day and sweat like a pig than have to look down and see my chest without it.

I would rather that you didn't make comments about how you always knew I would do this someday because
I already feel dumb that it took me so long to figure it out.

I would rather that I didn't feel so old compared to most of the transguys I see online.

I would rather that I didn't get so wrapped up in my head when I am having sex that I can't enjoy it and my girlfriend wonders what is wrong and why I never want to have sex.

I would rather be excited about wanting to transition than feel exasperated that I have to go through so much just to be who I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment